Our client's health and safety are vitally important to us as a Trust.
The JW Microblading Studio is inviting you to attend your procedure and we want to reassure you that, our studio has taken measures to ensure the safety of all clients and staff and facilitate social distancing.
1. All clients will be seen by appointment only, you must complete a quick online consultation before booking.
2. Our appointment times have been lengthened, to allow staff the time to safely disinfect the rooms and equipment between every client.
3. Please arrive promptly at the time of your appointment, and do not come any earlier as you won't be able to wait inside the studio. Please call or text 07923384119 to Check-in before entering the building, we will meet you after we confirm your arrival.
4. In order to maintain social distancing measures, bookings will be allocated in a way that you will not meet with other clients. Please come on your own.
5. The temperature will be checked upon arrival. We ensure that each person within a salon has a body temperature below 37.3C
6. The staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times during your appointment.
This includes Eye protection, eye shield, goggles, or visor, Filtering facepiece respirator, Long sleeved fluid
repellent gown, Gloves.
7. We will be calling all clients, the day before their appointment to ask if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of the Covid-19/Corona virus, in line with Public Health England criteria. So that we can protect our clients and staff.
If you or a member of your household has developed in the last 14 days any of these signs or symptoms, however mild, please DO NOT attend your appointment and contact us on 07923384119 to postpone your appointment.
- a loss of, or change in a normal sense of taste or smell
- new dry cough
- fever/ raised temperature
- shortness of breath/ breathlessness
- sore throat
- blocked nose
The clients will be required to fill in an online COVID-19 form 24H before arrival so that we can provide the best possible and safe experience.
8. We will ask the same questions upon your arrival and at the start of your procedure, if you answer yes to any of the questions at this stage, you will be asked to return home and notify us by phone when you are fit for us to rebook your appointment.
9. Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your appointment, you may not be able to have your procedure as other clients will be waiting to be seen.
The failure to observe safety measures will result in services not being provided.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time and would like to assure you that JW Microblading Studio looking forward to welcoming you and continue to put our clients and their safety at the forefront of everything we do.
Julia has received extensive trainings on ensuring all services are conducted in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner.
FOLLOW THE UK GOVERNMENT ADVICE
Also, see NHS.UK for advice on coronavirus.
We do appreciate your patience and support as we work through this together. If you have any concerns, please contact